WHY SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT?
- Showcase your work to entire world.
• Opportunity for podium presentation for all accepted abstracts.
• Opportunity for publication.
• Best abstract award in all categories.
• Chances of winning travel grants and awards from ESOINDIA.
• Opportunity to visit CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE across the world for observership and training.
• Learn the latest from experts by networking
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
• Care must be taken when typing the submission, which will be directly photo-printed in the conference proceeding. Please use doc, docx and pdf formats only.
• Font size should be no less than 11.
• Leave one line between the title / authors / institution and the body of the abstract.
• Use of standard abbreviations is desirable.
• Abstracts will be reviewed and rated by scientific committee prior to final decision on acceptance.
• There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit (however an individual may not be offered more than 2 oral presentations)
• APGCCINDIA 2020 also accepts short videos (maximum 5 minutes) to be reviewed for a video presentation at the conference.
- TITLE & TOPIC
- The abstract title must not exceed 150 characters in length.
- REGISTRATION FOR THE CONFERENCE IS MANDATORY BEFORE SUBMISSION OF AN ABSTRACT.
• The name of authors should follow immediately under the title, in one line.
• DO NOT include degrees or professional designations.
• The name of institution, city and country should be in lower case, following immediately after the authors, on a different line.
• There is no limit to the number of co-authors per abstract.
- Abstracts must not exceed 350 words in length, including spaces.
• A maximum of 1 table may be included.
• A maximum of 1 image may be included.
• Tables, images and graphs must be uploaded in JPG or TIFF format at 300 dpi and 100% size.
• Abstract submissions must be structured with the following :
FOR CASE SERIES AND RESEARCH PAPERS : FOR CASE REPORTS :
o Background o Introduction
o Aim o Case Report
o Materials & Methods o Discussion
o Results o Conclusion
- Video submissions must be structured with the following:
- Description – what is in the video; why this video is unique or important for the congress
- File Upload/link (mp4 – max, 250 MB) to be sent to email@example.com
- Abstracts to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In email correspondence, please mention ‘ABSTRACT FOR APGCCINDIA 2020’ in the subject line.
Abstract Submission (Last Date) December 31 2019
Notification of Acceptance before 6th Jan 2020