FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED PAPERS FOR APGCC :
Notifications of acceptance of Abstract have been sent to your Email id.
The guidelines for the accepted presentations will be sent soon. Four more days are left for regular registration. Do encourage your colleagues and students to register as it is a great opportunity to learn the latest in upper GI from stalwarts and also to get the opportunity to visit the centers of excellence across the world. 10th January is the last date for regular registration.
Prof S M Chandramohan
WHY SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT?
- Showcase your work to entire world.
• Opportunity for podium presentation for all accepted abstracts.
• Opportunity for publication.
• Best abstract award in all categories.
• Chances of winning travel grants and awards from ESOINDIA.
• Opportunity to visit CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE across the world for observership and training.
• Learn the latest from experts by networking
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
• Care must be taken when typing the submission, which will be directly photo-printed in the conference proceeding. Please use doc, docx and pdf formats only.
• Font size should be no less than 11.
• Leave one line between the title / authors / institution and the body of the abstract.
• Use of standard abbreviations is desirable.
• Abstracts will be reviewed and rated by scientific committee prior to final decision on acceptance.
• There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit (however an individual may not be offered more than 2 oral presentations)
• APGCCINDIA 2020 also accepts short videos (maximum 5 minutes) to be reviewed for a video presentation at the conference.
- TITLE & TOPIC
- The abstract title must not exceed 150 characters in length.
- REGISTRATION FOR THE CONFERENCE IS MANDATORY BEFORE SUBMISSION OF AN ABSTRACT.
• The name of authors should follow immediately under the title, in one line.
• DO NOT include degrees or professional designations.
• The name of institution, city and country should be in lower case, following immediately after the authors, on a different line.
• There is no limit to the number of co-authors per abstract.
- Abstracts must not exceed 350 words in length, including spaces.
• A maximum of 1 table may be included.
• A maximum of 1 image may be included.
• Tables, images and graphs must be uploaded in JPG or TIFF format at 300 dpi and 100% size.
• Abstract submissions must be structured with the following :
FOR CASE SERIES AND RESEARCH PAPERS : FOR CASE REPORTS :
o Background o Introduction
o Aim o Case Report
o Materials & Methods o Discussion
o Results o Conclusion
- Video submissions must be structured with the following:
- Description – what is in the video; why this video is unique or important for the congress
- File Upload/link (mp4 – max, 250 MB) to be sent to email@example.com
- Abstracts to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In email correspondence, please mention ‘ABSTRACT FOR APGCCINDIA 2020’ in the subject line.
Abstract Submission (Last Date) December 31 2019
Notification of Acceptance before 6th Jan 2020